ReqIF Studio and related software are constantly being improved. Make sure that you sign up as a member of ReqIF.academy to receive the latest information on new features.
On this page, we keep you updated on what we currently work on, and what's in the pipeline.
We listen to our users. Therefore, please give us feedback and tell us which features are important to you. Of course, we give priority to users on the Freelancer or Corporate plans.
||End of 2016|
|Premium Content||Binom, Deduct|
ReqIF Studio already has the ability to search, either by using the quick-search feature in the toolbar, or by using the search function.
However, it would be useful to persist searches and to apply them in various situations. The goal of this item is:
- Save searches as Filters by giving them names
- Apply a Filter to a specification to show only those elements that match the filter criteria.
- Apply a Filter to an Axiom export to export only the matching elements.
As far as usability goes, there is always room for improvement. While ReqIF Studio is designed to be powerful and intuitive, while still allowing to see the original ReqIF structure, there are some features that would make day-to-day work easier.
- Usage information that shows when an empty Specification editor is open.
- Better XHTML Editor
- Keyboard-friendly mechanism for switching between ReqIF.ChapterName and ReqIF.Text
It is already possible to combine ReqIF Studio with versioning tools like Subversion, Git and the like. However, the integration is not very smooth. The goal of this item is:
- Prevent unnecessary conflicts (i.e. due to modified dates)
- Automatically add new files to version control
- Auto-Commit on Save
- Integration of Binom
Generation of documentation is currently only possible as HTML (via File | Print). This is barely enough for serious work.
The goal of this item is:
- Provide a framework for document generation, either as Word or PDF